4. Service Management
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services and related components.
4.1. Service Availability
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Telephone support : 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Monday – Friday.
- Calls received out of office hours will be forwarded to a mobile phone and best efforts
will be made to answer/action the call, however there will be a backup answer phone service.
- Email support: Monitored 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Monday – Friday.
- Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until the next working day.
- Onsite assistance guaranteed within 72 hours during the business week.
- 7×24 support is available for an additional fee unless otherwise include in an end users’ individual contract.
4.2. Service Requests
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- 0-8 hours (during business hours) for issues classified as High priority.
- Within 48 hours for issues classified as Medium priority.
- Within 5 working days for issues classified as Low priority.
Remote assistance will be provided in-line with the above timescales dependent on the priority of the support request.
4.3. Out-of-contract Service requests for professional services and under-contract service requests
- Under-contract service requests get a reduced rate for additional service work performed.
- Requests that are not under contract pay list price and do not get a reduced rate unless otherwise specified.
- Emergency requests requiring us to drop what we are doing for immediate service for some portion of the environment that is not under contract will incur an “emergency fee.”
4.4. Deltacloud Uptime
- Deltacloud guarantees 99% uptime on our cloud services.
4.5. Stress-Free Backup
- Deltaware offers full Recovery services. These may or may not be included in your contract. If they are not, this is available for an additional service fee.
- Deltaware offers tech support for backup customers not to exceed 2 calls or 1 hour of support per customer, per month. Any support exceeding that will incur an hourly fee for support.
- If an end user deletes or erases a backup file on their own, Deltaware is not liable.
4.6. Stress Free VMware
- Deltaware provides full VMware support for customers under contract.
- Deltaware will provide planning and upgrade expertise to customers under contract.